Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the very first time

is was my young time
where im so care free and dun need much in my life
i got freedom and im please with it
from the starting i think there sumthing lose in my life
i was too lonely i cant share my fun wth any1
so 1 day i meet a girl audrey was her name
she actually think im very fun make her laugh and smile all the time
i even hold her hands and the feeling was different
v tok everytime and even v cant stop the topic
v just go on and on none stop
hahaha thats was the time i feel i forgot the feeling of lose
i found my special moment of fun
everyday v fun all the way
v even do crazy stuff like from ss15 walk back to usj 3 haha
ooo even throw cakes on my face
ride a bicycle from the top hill ride down fast to the bottom
and v almost hit by a lorry hahahahaha
is was the happy times
the very first time im so close wth her but now juz because of my stupid attitude
i change to a very stupid person and thats y she's no more beside me nvr want to tok to me
always saying bad things about each other
but the most special moment will always be rmb i will hardly 4get this feeling
and ill nvr forget this feeling maybe time shall turn to the right moment for us to meet again
im gone in her life but in her mind tht moment v had shall be always there to make her smile
tears meant to be drop from our sadness
and replace it back wth joy again
im wont leave wthout a memory
so this is d oni way to rmb our days of happiness

ian millions

No comments: