Wednesday, June 4, 2008

pris the frog

i got pris to go yam cha wth me yesterday midnite after she come back from DAMANSARA
v go mcd

i went there to read a book but it was a waste of time
prisca told me to tell a story to my BAKA fren(is personal)
i dun1 2 tell him coz he'll share and tell to many people
pris!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it was ntg serious
i dun like ppl that so k poh wth my problem i hate it
but now im so fuck up

hahahahahahaha

pris is such a frog in the middle of the conversation
she was plying wth the pepper and cili tomato thing and she mix it
dame so ~.#
and she ask me to lick it
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
force me dame
and she say if u dun lick it i wont be ur gf
LOL~~~~~
in the end oso i lick it STUPID
but anyway we're cousin so fun fun fun hahahaha
reli pris U'RE SUCH A FROG!!!!!!!!!!
dame -.-'''

1 comment:

Prisca said...

Frog? why frog wei...
u wanna say she's such a F* is it.
I know la .
N btw no1 control you. Just that.. telling you only. muahahaggaahaa