Wednesday, June 4, 2008

love cousin

pris and lydia
my loving cousin
my crazy cousin
my humble cousin
my scary cousin

hahahahhaha this cousins is most i mix wth
v got loving moment
crazy moment
scary moment
sad moment
happy moment
fun moment
good moment will always last long
and is hard to forget those moment

oni pris will forget
hahaha
she always forget wat she doing
wat she say
wat she do alot la
but she's good
i like her the most coz she can reli control me
pris is juz like my second mother
pris scold me for no reason
call me donkey
call me noob
haih i guess when im old she will call me old donkey
then i call her hey u lao char poh
hahahahaha cant wait to be old


lydia is the kind 1 she nvr say bads thing to me want
thats because she dun tok much
lydia nvr face problem wth me but she good to me compair wth prisca
lydia bought me a piggie
haha hope next time she buy me a dragon

i love my cousin

No comments: