Thursday, June 5, 2008

FINALLY

MMMMMMMMMM
Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dreamCinderella themeCrazy as it seemsAlways knew that deep inside that there would come a dayWhen I would have to wayMake so many mistakesI could'nt comprehendAs I watched it unfoldThis classic story told I left it in the coldWalking through an open door that led me back to youEach one unlocking more of the truthI finally stopped tripping on my youthI finally got lost inside of youI finally know that I needed to growAnd finally my maze has been solved[chorus]FinallyNow my destiny can beginThough it will have a different setSomething strange and new is happeningFinallyNow my life doesn't seem so badIts the best that I've ever hadGive my love to him finallyMMMMMMMMI remember the beggining you already knewI acted like a foolJust trying to be coolFronting like it didn't matterI just ran awayOn another faceWas lost in my own spaceFound what its like to hurt selfishlyScared to give of meAfraid to just believeI was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic placeStumbled through the nets that I have madeFinally got out of my own wayI've Finally started living for todayI finally know that I needed to growAnd finally know that[chorus]FinallyNow my destiny can beginThough we will have a different setSomething strange and new is happeningFinallyNow my life doesn't seem so badIts the best that I've ever hadGave my love to him FinallyMMMMMMMMFinally, FinallyFinallyNow my destiny can beginThough it will have a different setSomething beautiful is happening, happeningFinallyNow my life doesn't seem so badGive my love to him finallyOhhhhhhh, Finally, Finally, finally

No comments: