Wednesday, June 18, 2008

holy spirit

u nvr think of getting ppl rite so dun blame the holy spirit
u hear and see from ur eyes
u think wat i dunno
do u ever hear from me at all
i know i tell ppl i always jaga the mouth
u think u so smart u settle their problem la
y already pay the person his stuff
and u put my side as donkey shit
u think im wat
u listen to urself oni do u think of others
u think wat u think always rite ur a fool
u say i told jas and the father i already know u crap d
dame and u blame me.
i wont blog it if u tell me wats goin on but u now tell me
SRY LA
i wont imagine coz u already shit and crap up the problem
u say i got the intention that i dun1 2 pay u crap say fei call u
dame fei say he din call u
im eating dinner and u must spoil it did i blame u for this no wat
i cry and say u dun understand a shit
rac parents find u i come rite away coz i care
but u hv already go to the limit d
SRY LA
my mouth oni saying the truth so dun blame me blame ur fren that keep lying to the parent
i nvr use u when i want to go out
i go out when i like
y must use u
i say out the truth wat if i go out wth u wth u la
did i went out wth other ppl
y must i use ur name dame
u think u so important i keep a very low profile of it
im not dumb ok i oso can think and can feel thing
im more notty then u last time so dun think im small o wat u want to see my truth colour
i have take stress as my biggers fear if more preasure come i wont give a shit wat i do

No comments: