Sunday, June 15, 2008

father and son racing( tai chin & siao yen)

hahahahahahaha this sure to laugh u up guys
yesterday i woke up at 11.30pm
my mum ask me to help my dad to clean up the church
so i went to church to clean up
so wat i did wheep floor and mob the floor
and eat nasi lemak oooo home made is much nicer then outside
hahahahahaha
after we clear everything we went home
me and my brother 1 car daddy and sis 1 car
daddy driving avanza and im driving my babe viva
hahaha daddy go first so i chase him from the church to GIANT
so we end up the lane at usj2
daddy is juz beside me oni so we racing la
i pick up dulu wooooooooooooooooooooooooo gear 1 2 im lead the way
walaueh siao is faster then tai chin dame
so i reach home first (mean i win la wahahahahahahaha)
after sitting in the house dunno wat to do my bro and sis plan to wash the car
so all the car we wash dame nice
hahahaha so we slp till 5.30
mummy made dinner kari fish head, sambal, and green veg
so daddy grap the kari first dame mummy sound him
hahahahahaha she say ''i din buy the kari for u ok''
walaueh
i laugh in the heart man
so i watch cartoon and c football 3am slp
the end of father's day

No comments: