Thursday, May 7, 2009

happy to know

day past damn crazy fast..i din know im so slow behind time
walking around plying with my ipod, p.c, looking thru my time table.
i wasted so much time on my slp i lazy to even open up my eyes
looking at the sun can even hurt my eyes.

my chat with my old time school sis she doing fine, still hving her hot attitude
audrey my X she still hving lame boring character..crz she forever busy with sumthing no comment..my mummy relative story, and upcoming trip SINGAPORE cant wait to c my beloved auntie there..pris my hot cousin V watch barcelona and chelsea 1-1 but chelsea is off the semi final..barcelona ur on to final list BE CHAMP ok MESSI U furking need to eat more to get tall..
lydia d
cant say much about her

ok la my boring time is wasted too much on youtube ill maybe drop by my hot stuff sis next week to give her a hahaha wow in her face

No comments: