Tuesday, March 3, 2009

..................................untitle

well i got no idea wat to put for my title
anyway i feel hurt and the feel is so different i din reli hv this feeling b4
wats on my mind... i think is oni ice cream, cartoon, fun, money, and dreams
but wheres the fren do i put myself first.
sadly yea..i agree with wat my cousin said(tell u guys the truth other then my cousins and my brother ...real brother, others i wont believe)seriously their mine closes 1 i din put god cuz i reli dunno wheather im a believer anymore o i may say i rather worry less.

wat goin in my mine, im so lazy to figure out but the stuff hv showed me reli make me think
''dame i shdnt hv done that''...i shd face to face with the person..
haiz i shd call myself ian the superfool omg...
im so dame slow in thinking cuz i reli lazy to think so much i admit
but i actually want to say sorry to rachal maybe im too much and notty and useless
i shd be strong by telling u as ur fren but i din wat fren m i
stupid ci mui..

tis is a emo thing im putting here and i wish i wont put such nonsence again
this time ill make it rite for all best things to come

if u guy know wat to put as my title ur welcome to voice out

No comments: