Monday, March 30, 2009

hahaha wat a day

it was a happening day
i reli love spending time sharing my stuff with ppl
reli last week was so sumthing i think it was saturday
well earth hour was juz 1 hour but reli theres no meaning about it
but is a nice feeling that when is all dark ur with ur love 1 fooling around plying, raning and all
but mine was driving and fishing till the next morning
that 1 hour was great im spending time with my cousin and i met a fishing kaki (goh)nice guy
haha i caught a big fish and he help me with the net and put it back to the pond every1 ask me y dun keep or take back home.... is earth hour man
i love fishing coz is the way of keeping me waiting for a bite is like keeping me busy in thoughts
share problem with my cousin haha i like fishing while talking oso haha
so wat happen was after v fish till the place start to close v went home bout 3 sumthing
and it remind me that i din bring out my keys so i was like OMG OMG OMG OMG i din take my keys from my brother hahahahaha i call his hp so many time and cant get him to answer
so i spend the nite in my cousin sister house
is was the first time i went in to their room cant say much about it couz nothing interesting to tell
hahahahahahahaha girls room.
hahaha in the end oso i slp in my car coz my parent still not yet up hahahahahahahaha
wat a day

No comments: