Monday, September 22, 2008

20th sept 2008 the memories to keep

sat 7.20 am







*************







i woke up the time i heard my alarm







then take my bath then drive fast to my cousin house







the hvt woke up yet







daborah and her bro is waiting so i fetch them first







after that v reach at the ktm but on the way v kena scolding o like sounding by mabel







so lame haih







so v take our time to genting dame juz imagine the ride there







turn and turn and turn







then v reach there by time the for lunch







dame 1 ying yong cost me 10 bucks ++







then v went get the rooms







afther our service v hv fun thats where the fun begin







v start from 5 till 11+ dame space shot i was going up wth prisca







and dame i keep screaming GO DOWN GO DOWN !!!!!!







is my second time that nite dame u guys dun dare me again













seriously v are closer then ever


v smilezzz







































hit by rain wet sial

this trip is great looking forward on the next trip




No comments: